Cyrus Messages 3,246 Reaction score 17 Thread starter Jun 20, 2008 #1 OMG I am dying. Its SOO WRONG... ...but I can't stop laughing. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
russ_watters Mentor Insights Author Messages 23,902 Reaction score 11,357 Jun 20, 2008 #2 Some kids really need to be beaten.
Cyrus Messages 3,246 Reaction score 17 Jun 20, 2008 #3 Oh boy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5GUcuwFIA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKYqMUAoNU&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LurHt5rN2Dc&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeqV_kmNVQI&feature=related Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
Oh boy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os5GUcuwFIA&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKYqMUAoNU&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LurHt5rN2Dc&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeqV_kmNVQI&feature=related
B. Elliott Messages 264 Reaction score 10 Jun 20, 2008 #5 Wonder Showzen is probably the best comedy show to date. "Doesn't god have the decency to look away when I'm dropping a deuce" lol Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
Wonder Showzen is probably the best comedy show to date. "Doesn't god have the decency to look away when I'm dropping a deuce" lol
AhmedEzz Jun 20, 2008 #7 this is shocking as it is funny, are people soo sick that they do this to kids just for laughs