Is It Ever Too Late to Rediscover a Passion for Science?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AtomicGPS
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 938 views
AtomicGPS
Hi

I'm Gustave, I'm a 40 years old dad and father of 4 childrens.
I'm a french Canadian and as you can see, english isn't my primary language.

It's been a while since my last physics class and I wasn't that good at it either. Much less than my wife was.

Anyway, I guess we're never too old to learn and my interest for science still growing. I came here a few time for some answers about question that I have and always found solutions. I really enjoy this forum because you given me answer that even my wife didn't had a clue... ;)

Thanks for your great work here!
Gustave
 
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

What a bright light. Finally someone who pronounces Montréal correctly. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AtomicGPS