Quarlep Messages 257 Reaction score 4 Thread starter Apr 11, 2014 #1 Is there any experiment about Kaluza-Klein Theory ? If there is some experiments, What are the results of them ?
Is there any experiment about Kaluza-Klein Theory ? If there is some experiments, What are the results of them ?
UltrafastPED Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 1,910 Reaction score 216 Apr 11, 2014 #2 There are theory proposals - with these they can evaluate existing data. For example, http://arxiv.org/abs/0710.3677 You can find lots more via Google Scholar; search for "Kaluza-Klein Theory experiments". From what I've seen Kaluza-Klein theories are very unlikely to be true. Hence the move towards more dimensions, string theory, etc.
There are theory proposals - with these they can evaluate existing data. For example, http://arxiv.org/abs/0710.3677 You can find lots more via Google Scholar; search for "Kaluza-Klein Theory experiments". From what I've seen Kaluza-Klein theories are very unlikely to be true. Hence the move towards more dimensions, string theory, etc.
Quarlep Messages 257 Reaction score 4 Apr 11, 2014 #3 Thanks but I did'nt understand Can you describe it for me more simply thanks
UltrafastPED Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 1,910 Reaction score 216 Apr 11, 2014 #4 The analysis says that Kaluza-Klein theories are very unlikely. If you are interested in this type of theory you should learn to read the literature.
The analysis says that Kaluza-Klein theories are very unlikely. If you are interested in this type of theory you should learn to read the literature.
Quarlep Messages 257 Reaction score 4 Apr 12, 2014 #5 Five dimension universe is describe the KK theory and it gives us a solution of KK.I want to ask If we accept five dimension we can say KK is true
Five dimension universe is describe the KK theory and it gives us a solution of KK.I want to ask If we accept five dimension we can say KK is true