Danger Gold Member Messages 9,805 Reaction score 251 May 9, 2008 #2 Slightly less famous than it would take for me to have ever heard of him.
mcknia07 Messages 284 Reaction score 7 May 9, 2008 #3 Well...I've honestly never heard of him, lol. Who is he?
CompuChip Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 4,305 Reaction score 49 May 9, 2008 #4 Apparently he wrote a book: http://scipp.ucsc.edu/~dine/ So is the question related to this?
EL Science Advisor Messages 558 Reaction score 0 May 9, 2008 #6 I think he is rather known within the string community. I have heard his name a few times, through some of my more "stringy" colleagues and because of a course in supersymmetry. Last edited: May 9, 2008
I think he is rather known within the string community. I have heard his name a few times, through some of my more "stringy" colleagues and because of a course in supersymmetry.