Is Moving from the UK to the US for School and Work a Good Idea?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rotan72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thinking
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Rotan72
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I am trying to finish as soon as possible my master thesis, and at the same time working harder to earn more money to leave UK for US. I think I am taught enough. It's time I have to go...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Time you have to go where?

Are you sure you want to go to the US... the economy seems to be slowing down you know.
 
Rotan72 said:
Really? but you base on what figure to say so?

Um... I live around here.
 
I'm also Canadian, and have been entertaining the idea of (trying to) do my schooling in the US... Also, it's almost ridiculous to waste your time looking for a job in the Physics field within BC - open positions are few and far between.
 
lolipop said:
I'm also Canadian, and have been entertaining the idea of (trying to) do my schooling in the US... Also, it's almost ridiculous to waste your time looking for a job in the Physics field within BC - open positions are few and far between.

Well, I also plan on doing my schooling in the US too.

I also hope to find a job there too, or maybe back in Canada.