Is Nothing in Life by Happenstance? Exploring What Blind People See

• Thread starter Third Eye
  • Start date
In summary, the concept of nothing in life happening by happenstance is examined through the perspective of blind individuals and their perception of the world. Through their unique experiences, it is argued that even the seemingly random events in life have a purpose and meaning. This idea challenges the common belief that life is full of coincidences and instead suggests that everything happens for a reason, even if we cannot always see it. The article delves into the philosophical and spiritual implications of this perspective, ultimately leaving the reader to ponder the role of fate and purpose in their own life.
Third Eye
How did you find PF?
Googled Mother's Day gift's for a blind Mother
Was hoping to comment on a thread about " What blind people see" but the post is closed for new comments

Physics news on Phys.org
Third Eye said:
How did you find PF?: Googled Mother's Day gift's for a blind Mother

Was hoping to comment on a thread about " What blind people see" but the post is closed for new comments
Hello and :welcome: !

The old threads are often closed, because the probability of answers and then answers to answers is usually very low, or they have just derailed, especially on subjects to which everybody thinks he can contribute.

Simply start a new thread!

Have fun and stay curious!By the way: I just learned that there is the Gömböc! I don't know if you had something like this in mind, but I would certainly appreciate such a thing as a birthday gift.

Likes Third Eye
Thanks for the response but did you suggest starting a new thread on the same topic

Third Eye said:
Thanks for the response but did you suggest starting a new thread on the same topic
Yes. Maybe you can change the topic a bit. It also depends on how old the existing thread is: has it been closed recently, or are the previous participants meanwhile on retirement? A new thread is often seen better than an old one, so, yes, just start a new one. If you get into trouble because of it, you can quote my recommendation here. :wink:

fresh_42 said:
Yes. Maybe you can change the topic a bit. It also depends on how old the existing thread is: has it been closed recently, or are the previous participants meanwhile on retirement? A new thread is often seen better than an old one, so, yes, just start a new one. If you get into trouble because of it, you can quote my recommendation here. :wink:
I just responded to the page mistakenly thinking I was joining a Psychics forum instead of a Physics forum, so I am unsure If my topic coincide

Third Eye said:
I just responded to the page mistakenly thinking I was joining a Psychics forum instead of a Physics forum, so I am unsure If my topic coincide
It well fits in the 'General Discussion' forum.

I'm not sure I want to comment on your mistake, but maybe it's an omen. You have a least a reasonable protection on PF against possible offenses or wanna-be-experts (report button in case of problems). So in case, you weren't looking for a professional recommendation by real psychiatrists, just look and see.

And I still hope (think) my suggestion for a birthday gift was a good one. Something rather unusual, of mathematical beauty, and experienceable by haptic.

Edit: see
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MQVGBNN/?tag=pfamazon01-20
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MQVGBNN/?tag=pfamazon01-20

You may be right, I do believe nothing in life is by happenstance

Related to Is Nothing in Life by Happenstance? Exploring What Blind People See

What Do Blind People See?

This is a common question that people often ask when trying to understand the experience of blindness. Here are the five most frequently asked questions about what blind people see.

1. Do blind people see complete darkness?

No, not all blind people see complete darkness. Blindness is a spectrum and there are different levels of vision impairment. Some blind individuals may see some light or shadows, while others may see nothing at all.

2. Do blind people see in their dreams?

Yes, blind people can see in their dreams. Dreams are a combination of our memories, thoughts, and imagination, so even if someone is blind, they can still visualize things in their dreams.

3. How do blind people navigate and get around?

Blind people use a variety of tools and techniques to navigate and get around. These can include using a cane or a guide dog, using tactile markings or audio cues, and relying on their other senses such as touch and hearing.

4. Can blind people see colors?

It depends on the individual's level of vision impairment. Some blind people may see colors, while others may not. Additionally, some blind people may be able to see certain colors but not others.

5. Is there a cure for blindness?

There is currently no cure for blindness. However, there are treatments and assistive devices that can help improve the quality of life for blind individuals. Research is ongoing to find potential cures for different types of blindness.