Is Our Understanding of Physics Changing in 2021?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuart100
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 499 views
stuart100
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
How did you find PF?
I was looking for someone to answer a few physics questions so I searched for a forum online. Another site was full of big -heads whose main job was critizising . I don't know a lot but asking is good.
Greetings, fellow Earthlings and certain others. I'm from Australia and am a vineyard worker. People say the firm ground we're standing on is zooming along in space. Well, I'd like to know just what's going on. Things have changed since year 12 in 1971, but I have picked up contrary ideas like they don't seem to be sure of fundamentals of physics. I will be asking questions!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
stuart100 said:
I'm from Australia

Hi you Stuart, welcome to PF
I'm also from Australia ... Sydneycheers
Dave