Studying physics and acoustics to become a live touring sound engineer

  • Thread starter Thread starter OdysseasTS
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 562 views
OdysseasTS
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey!
My name is Odysseas and I'm 16 years old. When I graduate (in 2016) from my school (Lycée Franco-Hellenique Eugene Delacroix) I'm going to study physics in Paris and after that I want to do a master in acoustics. What I want to do is to become a live touring sound engineer so I decided to combine physics with it. I already volunteer in the greatest audiovisual rental company here in Greece so I know all the tech stuff.
I want to study physics because it answers to all my questions and for some reason I just like science...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome! I've always been fascinated with ancient Greece and ancient Rome -- which is why I studied Classical Studies at High School.