Is Reality Truly What We Perceive? Don't Miss BBC 2's Horizon at 9pm Tonight!

  • Thread starter Thread starter P-Jay1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Uk Urgent
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
P-Jay1
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
BBC 2, 9pm, Horizon: What is reality?

GET WATCHING!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
P-Jay1 said:
BBC 2, 9pm, Horizon: What is reality?

GET WATCHING!
You need to explain what this about.
 
Hmm, it seems the PF philosophy section, not content with the new rules here, has spread it's wings and relocated to the BBC. :rolleyes:
 
jarednjames said:
Hmm, it seems the PF philosophy section, not content with the new rules here, has spread it's wings and relocated to the BBC. :rolleyes:
:-p
 
P-Jay1 said:
Ah, yeas! Are you in the USA? If so, do you get iplayer?

The BBC restricts iplayer to only UK IP addresses. For us Americans to use iplayer, we would need to use a UK proxy.
 
There are a few around =] So if you're desperate it should be doable.
Now its finished was the consensus that it was worth watching?
 
First question ajclarke, out of everyone here, who watched it? (I didn't)
 
I haven't either that's why I was asking if it was worth it before I sit down for an hour or two :D

I'm not a fan of TV science mostly, find it over dramatised and "rehydrated"
 
I think reality is over-rated. :rolleyes:

There should be more progammes on maths! :smile:​