Is Rudin's Analysis Book the Ultimate Preparation for Tough Calculus Exams?

  • Thread starter Thread starter badbit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Analysis Book
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
badbit
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi. I have a final exam and I need a good Analysis book. I've read Leithold's Calculus but the problems given in the exam are way more difficult and tend to be very tricky, so the book has to have difficult exercises.

The topics covered are:
Sequences and series
Limits and continuity
Differentiation
Integration.Methods of integration

Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
How about rudin? it's hard but once you go through it, everything will become clear. Plus, the exercises range from easy to almost impossible... so doing them should prepare you well. (there is also a chance that actual exam problems might come from rudin).