ki_2004 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Thread starter May 28, 2015 #1 Hello Everyone. I am ki_2004 from India. Very much interested in electronics, computers and astronomy.
Hello Everyone. I am ki_2004 from India. Very much interested in electronics, computers and astronomy.
NascentOxygen Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 9,253 Reaction score 1,080 May 28, 2015 #2 Hello ki_2004. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
Praveen27 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Jun 11, 2015 #4 I am Praveen. I'm from India. I love just simply love physics. And I want to explore the world of physics, and at the same time, enjoying my pursuit of it. The bliss of learning is eternal! I have interest in almost everything in physics!
I am Praveen. I'm from India. I love just simply love physics. And I want to explore the world of physics, and at the same time, enjoying my pursuit of it. The bliss of learning is eternal! I have interest in almost everything in physics!