Is the photo competition being abandoned?
- Thread starter epenguin
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Competition Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
No, we are just in the process of transitioning it over. Please bear with us. We're not as good at this as Zz was.
Science Advisor
- 3,638
- 1,014
Good to hear!
See my sig. I hope something can somehow induce more visits to it.
Well I have often wondered how it gets hundreds of views but only a handful of votes. But I don't know how visits are registered - if you visit it several times to admire your own pic does that register as several views?
See my sig. I hope something can somehow induce more visits to it.Well I have often wondered how it gets hundreds of views but only a handful of votes. But I don't know how visits are registered - if you visit it several times to admire your own pic does that register as several views?
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Some changes are coming (I hear) that will be good news for the photo contests. Not sure how the visits are counted.
Similar threads
- kyphysics
- · Replies 35 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 35
- mathisrad
- · Replies 7 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 7
- QuantamMaster
- · Replies 4 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 4
- curiousgoose
- · Replies 3 ·
- Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
- Replies
- 3
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- Spirit
- · Replies 4 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 4
- Tom.G
- · Replies 1 ·
- Aerospace Engineering
- Replies
- 1
- BillTre
- · Replies 1 ·
- Art, History, and Linguistics
- Replies
- 1
- domyy
- · Replies 3 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 3
- sauravp
- · Replies 12 ·
- Engineering and Comp Sci Homework Help
- Replies
- 12