Is there a handy list of small high tech companies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fizmath
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    List
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
fizmath
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have never had any success when applying for jobs with the large Fortune 500 companies. With smaller firms I do pretty well. The problem is finding them. They are scattered all over cyberspace. They might not have an advertised listing but I would take a shot at contacting them if I only knew they existed. I am thinking about companies with under 200 employees and the really small ones at tech incubators.

So, is there some website with a long list of contact info?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
There are so so many...smaller firms. For engineering, many are contractors, having a wide variety employers but applying similar techniques.