Is Vanilla Coke the Secret to Staying Awake?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rachmaninoff
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 7K views
rachmaninoff
I've been up all night again. Then I was at the library trying to stay awake, and there's no coffee anywhere. The only caffeinated beverage was "vanilla" coke, believe me it was a last resort. It's basically a solution of fructose, dissolved in concentrated phosphoric acid. Now bubbles are coming out my nose.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Im an insomniac. I have trouble sleeping at night. I can easily go to bed at around 3-4 am. If I don't have any school, I'll wake up at like 1:30 and eat lunch. If I have school, I'll just get like 5-6 hours of sleep, 7 on a good night. Sleeping is not for me I guess...(:frown: I miss you sleep)
 
Last edited:
Vanilla Coke and vodka is good.
Jack and Coke is better.
Saphire and tonic is ambrosia.
None of these will help you stay awake.