Is Vince's Career Over After Hotel Fight Incident?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Cyrus
Messages
3,246
Reaction score
17
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Technology/ShamWow+arrested+after+hotel+fight+with+woman+Smoking/1436935/story.html
Oboy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org


Is that the shamwow throwdown? I heard they were challenged.
 


Evo said:
Is that the shamwow throwdown? I heard they were challenged.

Throwdown?
 


Maybe this was a demonstration on how the Shamwow absorbs bodily fluids.
 


The only thing that surprises me about this is that it was a female prostitute.
 


My good friend Willie Maze is rubbing his hands in glee. Vince loos a wreck with a hangover and no make-up or mike.

It could have been a he-she danger. We can only hope for the most interesting outcome. Poor Vince, think of all the wonderful products he could have hawked.
 


Ivan Seeking said:
I guess not everyone likes Vince's nuts.
Darn good thing for Vince.
 


Vince Shlomi has had somewhat of an interesting life. He was a Scientologist at one point, and when he left scientologists "dead-agented" him, which is not uncommon for people who leave. Basically harass him and try to make his life a living hell. What's interesting is that he was one of the first people to sue scientology for this (harassment and libel) and win.
 


I heard about this today in class. My friends and I were looking forward to Vince's developing career. Such a shame