It now being april, I have wasted an entire year here

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Year
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
13 replies · 2K views
JamesU
Gold Member
Messages
828
Reaction score
3
It now being april, I have wasted an entire year here!:biggrin:

And you all thought you could get rid of me...:cool:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Your join date says April 5th, not April 2nd, you liar!1111111111111
 
Hey April 5th is my birthday!

I guess two weeks ago was my 3-year anniversary on this version of the site :D
 
mattmns said:
Your join date says April 5th, not April 2nd, you liar!1111111111111
so...? it's pretty much a year...
 
Now that this thread has reached six posts, let's start making fun of pengwuino
 
Lisa! said:
Happy anniversary, yomamma!:cool:

Aw, yomamma, you look like you have a little girlfriend! :-p
 
yomamma said:
Mk is not going to post tomorrow
was it you who changed MK's password?:rolleyes:
 
I've only known you for about 5 minutes, does that mean I can have an extra year to try get rid of you?:biggrin: