It was quick but I think I got this right. I heard a commercial this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
It was quick but I think I got this right. I heard a commercial this morning in which the makers of MATLAB, Mathworks, claimed they have 200 job openings.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow, that would be a 10% growth in their size...

http://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/?s_cid=HP_FF_A_Careers

.
 


After a quick search of their website, possibly 200 vacancies worldwide, not in the USA?

For example there are 12 vacancies in the UK, 18 in India.
 


It is possible that they said "will be adding".

I was in busy traffic and only half paying attention to the radio. I am sure enough of what I heard that, given an advanced degree in math or computer science and a lack of employment, they would have my resume by morning.