Joan Rivers Dies at 81 - A Very Sad Day

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter StevieTNZ
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
StevieTNZ
Messages
1,944
Reaction score
837
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11319414

Really really sad day. I thought she'd make it through, but obviously not. I really don't know what to say. I'm so saddened by her passing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I remember a nice interview with her about Robin William's passing. Very sad. The surgery was elective and supposed to be minor. Shows you never want to be at the surgeons table, no matter how simple the procedure it.
 
Also saddened.
Expected at some time, but then again, totally unexpected.
 
She was always upbeat, obviously talented and smart, energetic and enthusiastic, and above all, friendly.