Johnny Depp voted sexiest man for 2nd time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Time
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
19 replies · 5K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
WOOT! Oh yeah! Finally someone I agree with. Of course they used an awful picture of him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091118/ap_en_ce/us_people_johnny_depp

Hmmm, I wonder if he would make it on www.beautifulpeople.com?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
He's getting chubby, Evo..
 
arildno said:
He's getting chubby, Evo..
Just more to love. :redface:

Is he really getting chubby? Is it for a flim?
 
Evo said:
Just more to love. :redface:

Is he really getting chubby?

26 years ago, he was like this:
johnny1983.jpg
 
At 46 years old, he seems pretty fit. I haven't seen any pictures of him with love-handles or a belly.
 
I'de like to get a watch-band like the one in his picture. That looks pretty cool.
 
Pattonias said:
I'de like to get a watch-band like the one in his picture. That looks pretty cool.
I had the same kind of watch band - about 40 years ago. The leather disintegrated because I sweat too much.

I gave up wearing watches after I smashed the face. All my watches ended up with smashed faces or hands missing as a result of impacts.
 
Evo said:
Johnny Depp voted sexiest man for 2nd time
In a stunning coincidence, Johnny Depp was also voted the sexiest woman alive!: http://sjdomeier.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/johnny-depp-as-the-mad-hatter1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
russ_watters said:
In a stunning coincidence, Johnny Depp was also voted the sexiest woman alive!: http://sjdomeier.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/johnny-depp-as-the-mad-hatter1.jpg
:frown:[/URL]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Astronuc said:
I had the same kind of watch band - about 40 years ago. The leather disintegrated because I sweat too much.

I gave up wearing watches after I smashed the face. All my watches ended up with smashed faces or hands missing as a result of impacts.

I have worn Casio G-Shock watches since elementary school. They are the only watches that will withstand the mountain biking and rock climbing I do; my current watch actually survived a 90 foot drop, landing on a rock on top of which my belayer was standing.

Not wanting to completely derail this thread:

My mother had an enormous crush on him during his 21 Jump Street years.
 
Yeah he's a good looking guy. He can make any outfit or hairstyle look good. I don't know how he does it.
There's some other good looking guys that I'd rather vote for, but this post is gay enough as it is.
 
Dembadon said:
My mother had an enormous crush on him during his 21 Jump Street years.

Your mother? Am I that old? :-(
 
If it wasn't weird I would definitely hook up with him... possibly more than once.

Evo wouldn't it be funny if there was a picture of him on beautiful people and he ended up not getting in. (Such as someone posting it as a picture of themselves haha)
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
Your mother? Am I that old? :-(

Well, she was a young mother and I am only 26. So you're probably not as old as it seems. :smile:
 
Just so we're clear, I wasn't even considered for this title. Pretty shady if you ask me.
 
Dembadon said:
Well, she was a young mother and I am only 26. So you're probably not as old as it seems. :smile:
Ah, only a few years younger than me. Good. ;-)
 
Pengwuino said:
Just so we're clear, I wasn't even considered for this title. Pretty shady if you ask me.

Even though this is probably meant as a joke, you're right. It should just be called "sexiest celebrity". It may even be limited to just actors, so celebrity might even be too broad.

I wonder who the world's smartest man is. I bet it's George Clooney.
 
I heard that Clooney had to actually learn to stop a goats heart for the movie. It took him a long weekend, but he got the hang of it in the end. Don't worry a defib was on scene to revive the goat after the shot.



The hamster was CGI.