Join the Math Community at PF and Grow Your Love for Mathematics!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KungPeng Zhou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Self inductance
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 424 views
KungPeng Zhou
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
How did you find PF?
a website link
Because I like mathematics,I am still young,so found this forum where I can ask questions about mathematics.I hope to find many people who love mathematics here and make progress here.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman, fresh_42 and Drakkith
Physics news on Phys.org
KungPeng Zhou said:
How did you find PF?: a website link

Because I like mathematics,I am still young,so found this forum where I can ask questions about mathematics.I hope to find many people who love mathematics here and make progress here.
Hello and :welcome:!

I'm looking forward to your questions! Stay curious!