Joining the Physics Community: An Introduction to My Background and Interests

  • Thread starter Thread starter slappmunkey
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 937 views
slappmunkey
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Hello everyone, hope to be accepted in the community. Sorry I am not good with "social skills" so I don't really know what to say , but have a good day! If anyone has any questions/concerns feel free to contact me.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
slappmunkey said:
Hello everyone, hope to be accepted in the community. Sorry I am not good with "social skills" so I don't really know what to say , but have a good day! If anyone has any questions/concerns feel free to contact me.
:welcome:If anyone has any questions/concerns feel free to ...

... to post them here. We do not want to establish silent conversations in the back office!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
slappmunkey said:
If anyone has any questions/concerns feel free to contact me.
fresh_42 said:
We do not want to establish silent conversations in the back office!
@fresh_42, I think @slappmunkey was referring to social interaction concerns which could be addressed privately, as opposed to technical topics which of course are addressed in the Forums.

In any case, Welcome to PF slappmunkey. Looking forward to your posts!

Cheers,
Tom
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: slappmunkey
I should have also stated that my background is in classical physics. Thanks you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu