Joining the Physics Forum: A Resource for Engineers and Scientists

• Thread starter NandyJP
  • Start date
In summary, joining the Physics Forum is a valuable resource for engineers and scientists. This online community offers a platform for sharing knowledge, discussing ideas, and collaborating on research in the field of physics. Members can also access a variety of resources, including articles, journals, and job postings, to enhance their understanding and career opportunities. With a diverse and knowledgeable community, the Physics Forum is a valuable resource for anyone looking to expand their knowledge and network in the world of physics.
NandyJP
How did you find PF?
Google Search
Hello All!

I am currently working as an Electronics Engineer at LCT. I came across Physics Forums website when I was searching for references to build a basic Analog Oscilloscope that can provide 100 MHz bandwidth for analyzing analog video signals as I am frequently involved in analyzing and testing video signals through my work and selt-motivated projects.
I came across several posts in this website and got very much interested to join as it has many experienced people with whom I can share my experiences and also get clarifications. Thank you for providing this wonderful opportunity to be a part of the team.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome aboard! :smile: