Knowing about the quality of my education

  • Thread starter Thread starter madah12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Education Quality
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
madah12
Messages
326
Reaction score
1
I am always at doubt of the quality of my university (even though it is the best one in my country for my major which is engineering) and I want to know if taking a scholarship to the USA is easy and will guarantee me better education. I am studying in Kuwait university, it's a non mixed gender public university in Kuwait. For its credit I know that it's accredited by ABET "Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology". I am in my first course so I don't know if this is just anxiety from transferring from high school to college education. Any advices on whether I should stay here for few courses or it is better and recommended to try and get scholarship at fast at possible?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Also I have 2 years validity for my high school certificate(Which I need for a scholarship) I am thinking of testing my situation in the university till this year's summer course then I will decide whether to pursue a degree outboard or not but I am wondering whether it is likely that I will have my credit transferred to american universities?