1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Knowing about the quality of my education

1. Sep 27, 2010 #1
    I am always at doubt of the quality of my university (even though it is the best one in my country for my major which is engineering) and I want to know if taking a scholarship to the USA is easy and will guarantee me better education. I am studying in Kuwait university, it's a non mixed gender public university in Kuwait. For its credit I know that it's accredited by ABET "Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology". I am in my first course so I don't know if this is just anxiety from transferring from high school to college education. Any advices on whether I should stay here for few courses or it is better and recommended to try and get scholarship at fast at possible?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 29, 2010 #2
    Also I have 2 years validity for my high school certificate(Which I need for a scholarship) I am thinking of testing my situation in the university till this year's summer course then I will decide whether to pursue a degree outboard or not but I am wondering whether it is likely that I will have my credit transferred to american universities?

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook