DrClaude Mentor Messages 8,478 Reaction score 5,700 Thread starter Jun 8, 2020 #1 Some equations no longer render correctly on Safari 13.1: It appears correctly on Firefox on the same computer. Edit: Sometimes I can see the equations appearing correctly for an instant, before the top part disappears.
Some equations no longer render correctly on Safari 13.1: It appears correctly on Firefox on the same computer. Edit: Sometimes I can see the equations appearing correctly for an instant, before the top part disappears.
Greg Bernhardt Admin Insights Author Messages 20,002 Reaction score 11,121 Jun 8, 2020 #2 Sending to the MJ devs
vela Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 16,226 Reaction score 2,896 Nov 6, 2020 #3 DrClaude said: Sometimes I can see the equations appearing correctly for an instant, before the top part disappears. When this problem occurs, I noticed when I narrow the window, the missing top part of the math reappears.
DrClaude said: Sometimes I can see the equations appearing correctly for an instant, before the top part disappears. When this problem occurs, I noticed when I narrow the window, the missing top part of the math reappears.