Lawyer with an interest physics (QM, GR, SR and fusion)

• Thread starter Benkei
  • Start date
In summary, a lawyer with an interest in physics would have a unique understanding of the concepts of quantum mechanics, general relativity, special relativity, and fusion. These fields of physics would allow the lawyer to approach legal cases with a scientific perspective and potentially find innovative solutions. Additionally, the lawyer's knowledge of these topics could also be applied to cases involving environmental law, intellectual property, and technology. Overall, the combination of legal and physics expertise could make for a highly skilled and versatile lawyer.
Benkei
I'm a 40 year old lawyer who worked for a few years at ESA and came to love the various paradoxes resulting from relativity theory that I'd badger the technical officers with during lunch. They always humoured me even if they came up against the walls of their own understanding and then trying to translate that to something I could understand.

I'm also active on a philosophy forum and one of my favourite posters was KwalishKid who unfortunately lost his temper one time too many with scientific charlatans and got banned. If he's on this forum still I'd love to invite him over to a new philosophy forum that was started by the old community (I won't mention it here, as I'm not wanting to advertise on another person's forum).

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. We have lots to offer here, but we do not discuss philosophy.

From our mission statement:
Our goal is to provide a community for people (whether students, professional scientists, or hobbyists) to learn and discuss science as it is currently generally understood and practiced by the professional scientific community.

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/about-physics-forums/