List of dangerous accomplishments to attempt

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingNothing
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
38 replies · 6K views
lisab said:
I gave birth, sans drugs.

I once had bad constipation, is that similar?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
nobahar said:
I once had bad constipation, is that similar?

Worse!
 
ryan_m_b said:
Last night I got kicked in the nuts, sans drugs :-p

I bet the phrase "take it like a man" cropped up somewhere...
 
JaredJames said:
I bet the phrase "take it like a man" cropped up somewhere...

Nah, just the typical barrage of man advice from various people telling me to "breathe". As if I'd forget. My sensei then dragged me to my feet and told me to try again but this time don't get hit. Sound advice...
 
Okay, skiing Denali has been added to my list. I'm looking for things that would be perceived as being the burliest to your average crowd.
 
Riding Mavericks/Jaws doesn't make it? Come ON!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lisab said:
I gave birth, sans drugs.

That wasn't a very manly thing to do.
 
BobG said:
That wasn't a very manly thing to do.

After witnessing my daughter's birth, I'd have to say that's still very burly. I would have probably cried.