Looking for a Copy of Universe by Freedman and Kaufmann?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BRTimmins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Universe
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 5K views
BRTimmins
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Freedman and Kaufmann "Universe"

Hi all,

Has any kind soul got a copy of "Universe" by Freedman and Kaufmann that I may purchase from them at some economical price? I have just started an Astronomy Diploma at UCLAN and it is one of the set books. At £40 new it is a tad expensive for A Senior Citizen on a fixed income:-(

I am in the UK.

The current edition is #8, but a #7 or #6 would do.

Brian
 
Physics news on Phys.org


The university usually has a used book shop. You may be able to pick something up there.