Looking for Lecture Notes on Many-Body Theory of Solids by John C. Inkson?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rzbs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Solids Theory
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Rzbs
Messages
52
Reaction score
11
Summary:: Need lecture notes for many body

I want a lecture notes of a many body introduction course according to the book of "many body theory of solids" by John C.Inkson,
Could anyone help me?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What use are notes from a lecture you haven't been to? Wouldn't they be incomprehensible? I know my notes would be - they are just to remind me of what I already saw and heard.
 
There are some lecture notes that are complete and useful for others. I have some of them in other subjects. I mean they are somehow a detailed notes of the book.
So if anyone have such a notes of this book "many body theory of solids" by Inkson I think it could be help me to understand some of concepts of the book.

(Excuse me if my English is not good ...)