Lordi wins Eurovision Song Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter EL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hard Rock
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
EL
Science Advisor
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Congrats to Finland and Lordi to their first victory in the Eurovision Song Contest!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I don't even know what to say about the performance...:biggrin: :eek: :-p

http://eurovision.lordi.org/


http://www.eurovision.tv/english/index.htm

http://www.lordi.org/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Maybe. I just cannot make up my mind if I enjoyed it or if it's just because it was nice to see a gang of monsters totally beating the crap out of all etno junk, ABBA copies, Shakira wannabies and crooners...
 
Like a cross between Kiss and S Club 7! Awesome!

I bloody hate Eurovision, except when you get twatted and then dance around like loons afterwards...
 
... we rule :smile: ! Send average appearing Finns to compete and they deliver. Since Finland apparently can't dodge arranging the contest next year probably going to suffer more of the "silicon - filled - performances & artists" & related tripe :approve: .

(the iihfs on the other hand ... man!)