Machian Relativity: New Theory Glyn Phillips Can't Disprove

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter a_potato
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Relativity
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
a_potato
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
Gentlemen, I've stumbled upon a book called 'Machian Relativity: The New Theory That No Scientist Can Disprove' by Glyn Phillips, and was just wondering whether anybody else has come across it and/or understands what this chap is going on about. I had a quick flick through some pages on amazon, and I presume he created this 'theory' as he doesn't really understand SR in the first place. However, I'm not an expert so any relativity buffs want to fill me in I'd be most obliged.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: harrylin and avarmaavarma
Physics news on Phys.org
It's total garbage.

We don't do crackpot-debunking here (if we did, there wouldn't be room for anything else) so this thread is closed.