Margaret Atwood's most famous poems and their themes

  • Thread starter Thread starter decamij
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 5K views
decamij
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
I know this may be the wrong forum, but I would just like to know - what are some of margaret atwood's mosts famous poems, and what themes do they centre around (besides love)?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I found that site, but there are many poems. I want to know some of her most famous poems, so i can choose the best ones.
 
Gah! Margaret Atwood! The Devil! Back Evil! Back! Back!
 
hey man, if u can think of a more influential Canadian poet, please tell me. If not, please tell me a famous poem by atwood
 
decamij said:
I found that site, but there are many poems. I want to know some of her most famous poems, so i can choose the best ones.
Famous? Best?
What is the connection here?
Why not use your own ability to sift the wheat from the chaff?
 
Sounds like he is doing a report, the teacher might now be appreciative if he just chooses the ones he likes.
 
Davorak said:
Sounds like he is doing a report, the teacher might now be appreciative if he just chooses the ones he likes.
Well, seems he needs a lesson about teachers:
Suck up to them, and write an inane essay of how much you learned from this assignment, and why you think M. Atwood is such a great poet..