Math BA graduate now in manufacturing, want to ask some questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Astronautty
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 534 views
Astronautty
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I'm basically creating an account to ask a couple of questions, at least for now. Hopefully I can manage to avoid complete idiocy. My background is rather muddled, but I broke out of high school with a few college credits (late 80s, so real college classes, not AP, not that one is better than another) and almost salutatorian, then found out I had crappy study habits. Initially pursued astronomy, but laziness and fear of math moved me around various schools and majors (including some time declared for physics XOR computer science) before finally facing the beast head-on and finishing my BA in math, 19 years after starting college. I went BA instead of BS because it was faster to finish and I was burnt out, feeling much of what is described in: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-makes-me-feel-really-worthless.1001069/

Nonetheless, I take flights of fancy from time to time, especially while working on the production line. So I want to ask some possibly brain-dead questions here.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

We are a heavily moderated forum so please take some time to read our site guidelines. See link below in my signature.

Welcome again.