Can you find the maximum distance in the travelling salesman problem?

  • Level: Graduate 
  • Thread starter Thread starter sparsh12
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
sparsh12
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I change the question completely. If i get an answer for this, my question would be resolved.

Everyone is obsessive of finding minimum distance in Travelling Salesman Problem, but my question is,

"Is there a way to find the maximum distance possible?"

I know it is related to theory of computation, but i don't want to get into complication of computers.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi, I don't know much about the TSP, but wonder in what way the problem of finding the maximum distance differs from that of finding the minimum.
 
I don't think it changes it at all. It's the same exact thing. Just invert the weights.