Meade 10" Starfinder EQ Telescope - Buy Now on eBay

  • Topic: Stargazing 
  • Thread starter Thread starter GreenLRan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Telescope
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 4K views
GreenLRan
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
http://cgi.ebay.com/MEADE-10-STARFINDER-EQUATORIAL-TELESCOPE_W0QQitemZ250200702977QQihZ015QQcategoryZ28181QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this a good deal? I'm not too familiar with older telescope models such as Starfinder... now if only that was a LX200R for $350 :(
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Jeez. You're a braver man than I for looking at an item such as a telescope on eBay. I don't know how anyone knows the condition of items they buy.

Though boy, if I could pick up a 10" scope for $350, I'd be real happy.
 
Are you going to drive to Georgia to pick it up? Says pick up only.
 
Seriously, if you can save up your money to get a better telescope do it. It will be worth the wait. I've bought a telescope on ebay for a few hundred bucks and deeply regret it. Wish I had waited. :(

Enigma Valdez