Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" is to provide a lighthearted and humorous joke for the start of the work week. It is updated every Monday with a new joke and is suitable for all audiences. However, submissions for jokes are not accepted as they are curated by a team of writers. You are also encouraged to share the jokes on social media to spread laughter and joy.
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
made me smile ...

In the Doghouse.jpg

cheers
Dave

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
hahaha yes!
But you won't have been married long enough to be in that situation yet ? ;) ;)

BTW I like your new avatar pic ... its where I would sooner be ... on a tropical island somewhere
sipping pina coladas :)D

1. What is the purpose of "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!"?

The purpose of "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" is to provide a lighthearted and humorous joke to start off the work week with a smile.

2. How often is "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" updated?

"Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" is updated every Monday with a new joke.

3. Can I submit my own joke for "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!"?

Unfortunately, we do not accept submissions for "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" as the jokes are carefully curated by our team of writers.

4. Are the jokes appropriate for all audiences?

Yes, the jokes in "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" are suitable for all audiences and do not contain any offensive or inappropriate material.

5. Can I share the jokes from "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" on social media?

Yes, we encourage you to share the jokes from "Monday Joke: Giggle-Induced Smile!" with your friends and family on social media. Spread the laughter and joy!