Moose Alarm: 53 Moose-Car Accidents in Norway

  • Thread starter Thread starter arildno
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 3K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
10,165
Reaction score
138
Moose alarm!

Our meese are particularly prone to traffic accidents this week.
So for, in just 4 of Norway's 20 or so counties, 53 meese have been too nosy around cars since last Friday.

I wonder if these really are Swedish meese??
http://www.vg.no/bil-og-motor/artikkel.php?artid=10075888
 
Physics news on Phys.org


Do your meeses have driver's licenses? Looks like your cars need bigger airbags - and a better drivers' education class.
 


netgypsy said:
Looks like your cars need bigger airbags - and a better drivers' education class.

Volvo, man. Volvo. Enough said.
 


Surely those are not Norweedish Meese.
 


don't think volvo airbags are rated for meese - at least not that one.
 


I owned a Volvo for a while, like the nice comfy square one for the whole family; I doubt an elephant could stop it.

Of course, I am romanticizing. :smile: I miss the damned thing.