Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

MY SPACE website - packed with talentless people?

1. Dec 31, 2007 #1
    Is My Space a website that allows talentless people (musicians,poets,comedians etc.) to delude themselves into thinking they have talent?
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 31, 2007 #2

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Unlike Youtube. That's where the talent goes.
  4. Dec 31, 2007 #3
    You Tube and My Space are so we can see even more talented works from all those people who we were introduced to at the beginning of American Idol :rofl:
  5. Dec 31, 2007 #4
    Anywhere you allow people to upload anything, there will be talentless people. There are also people with talent on myspace..
  6. Dec 31, 2007 #5
    I feel bad..I'm on facebook which is apprently a 'copy' of myspace.
  7. Dec 31, 2007 #6
    haha, I have a facebook but no myspace. Myspace sucks, facebook has all you need :)
  8. Dec 31, 2007 #7
    Hehe. Only thing I do there is poker. You play as well?
  9. Dec 31, 2007 #8
    I only have a myspace account because its the easiest way to talk to some of my cousins. (I am an only, so they are like siblings to me). As well, I also use it to find friends from places I have lived before or friends that have moved away.
  10. Jan 1, 2008 #9
    What annoys me about My Space is that people mainly contact you wanting you to look at their website and buy something off them.And you are told they want to be your "friend!"
  11. Jan 8, 2008 #10

Facebook is much more prestigious. However, this probably won't be the case for long as now it's possible for high school students to join.... :( .
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?