1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Need advice: Medical Physics supporting document

1. Feb 17, 2012 #1
    Hi,
    I am applying for a post in Medical Physics and supporting documents is required.
    I actually did a final version but still need advice/opinion from people who works in the field of Medical Physics on my statements.
    So, if anybody interested, please PM me and I will send you the "supporting documents" :D

Thanks a lots

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 22, 2012 #2
    You're a little vague. I assume by "post in Medical Physics" you mean a job. If so, supporting documents are pretty obvious; proof of education from a CAMPEP program, CAMPEP residency, ABR certification (unless a junior position), recommendations from professors, etc. On the other hand, if by "post" you are seeking a training/school slot in a CAMPEP program, go to each schools webpage. You can find the links at www.aapm.org

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook