Need Help with Self-Teaching Physics? Join Our Community of Fellow Physicists!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TH02
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 363 views
TH02
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
How did you find PF?
Via Google search for a physics forum
I am a second year college student from the UK studying A-Level Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics with physics being my main passion as I wish to pursue an apprenticeship in structural engineering after college. I have relied over the past few months to self-teach myself physics as my tutor left the college and another hasn't been supplied, which has led to quite a few difficulties having no source to verify my work and provide me with advice when I am truly stuck. I would be truly appreciative if you guys helped me out while I make an attempt to return the favour haha
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org