Need Housing for Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monique
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
61
Anyone been there? I have to find some housing soon, I wonder if someone has a recommendation.
http://www.lindau-nobel.org
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations!

According to their FAQ, they handle that (?):
Who organises my accommodation?

We (the meeting organisers) do, as long as you provide us with the necessary information in your profile (travel details, arrival and departure dates, etc.). You will receive an email asking for the respective information, and you will have about two weeks to provide it. Once we have booked your accommodation, you will receive a confirmation, which you may need in order to apply for a visa or to enter the country.

Lindau is a nice city - I was there once, but did not stay in a hotel.