New member interested in quantum and relativistic physics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Copernicus45
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 589 views
Copernicus45
Hello everyone,
I am Copernicus! I am a new member in Physics Forums
Everyone says I am a Nerd. But I do not know.
I am very interested in Physics, Quantum and Relativistic Physics.
I think the way the universe works is very intriguing to me. The more I understand of nature,
the more I can understand what the universe really is.

I am looking forward. Thank you.
(Especially to Greg Bernhart)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ISamson
Physics news on Phys.org
Copernicus45 said:
Hello everyone,
I am Copernicus! I am a new member in Physics Forums
Everyone says I am a Nerd. But I do not know.
I am very interested in Physics, Quantum and Relativistic Physics.
I think the way the universe works is very intriguing to me. The more I understand of nature,
the more I can understand what the universe really is.

I am looking forward. Thank you.
(Especially to Greg Bernhart)

Welcome to PF!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Copernicus45
Copernicus45 said:
Thank you!

I hope you will find all the info you went here at PF!
We will be happy to help you!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Copernicus45