Nice to meet you all. I am a 2nd year chemistry undergrad.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 658 views
Jacob Daniel
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hello,

Like the title suggests, I am a 2nd year chemistry undergrad. I am pursuing my degree at the University of Waterloo, in Ontario, Canada.

I was wondering if any of you have come across some area of research that you think might potentially interest me. I am looking for inspiration, as I will soon need to specify and narrow my focus as I continue my studies in the domain of chemistry.

Thanks all.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Jacob Daniel said:
I was wondering if any of you have come across some area of research that you think might potentially interest me. I am looking for inspiration, as I will soon need to specify and narrow my focus as I continue my studies in the domain of chemistry.

Welcome Jacob. But that question won't get answered here in the New Members Introduction forum. Try posting it in the Academic Guidance forum.
 
anorlunda said:
Try posting it in the Academic Guidance forum.
And when you start that new thread there asking for ideas, be sure to tell us as much about yourself as you can. Let us know your interests and what you enjoy learning about. That will help us to give you suggestions. Welcome to the PF! :smile: