Night Gallery reruns on Chiller channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Rod
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
There is a cool new channel called "Chiller"; at least it's new for us. On Direct TV it is channel 257.

They have been running the "Night Gallery" series, which was effectively Serling's sequel to The Twilight Zone. I haven't seen this since it first aired, and some are pretty cheesy, but for you Serling fans it's worth checking out if you haven't seen it before.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks Ivan. I just added it to my normal list. Doesn't Direct TV ever let anyone know when they add channels? Or am I not reading the stuff they put in with the bill?
 
I wouldn't know since I never read it. :biggrin: Every now and then I scan the list.

They have been adding quite a few channels lately.