NTU Singapore Scholarship and Tuition Grants: Indian Student Requirements

  • Thread starter Thread starter perfectibilis
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 3K views
perfectibilis
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone and regards, can anybody please tell me about scholarship/tution grant at NTU. And what percentage are needed for scholarship in 12th class by an Indian?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi perfectibilis, here's a link that maybe helpful:
http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/undergraduate/financialassist/Pages/TuitionGrant.aspx .
I'm not sure about the percentage requirement for Indian students since I'm Chinese. But the tuition grant doesn't seem too hard to get because most of my friends have it.
And good luck with your application.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
kof9595995 said:
Hi perfectibilis, here's a link that maybe helpful:
http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/undergraduate/financialassist/Pages/TuitionGrant.aspx .
I'm not sure about the percentage requirement for Indian students since I'm Chinese. But the tuition grant doesn't seem too hard to get because most of my friends have it.
And good luck with your application.

Thank you, but I am still not clear about percentage.
 
Last edited by a moderator: