ObamaCondoms: Practical Protection with a Sense of Humor

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 4K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
8,252
Reaction score
2,666
Use with good judgement. :smile:
http://www.obamacondoms.com/
 
Physics news on Phys.org
i just saw lewis black talking about that on john stewart
 
Eezekiel said:
i just saw lewis black talking about that on john stewart

I was watching...:biggrin:
 
they better have his face painted on the reservoir tip
 
Is there a clever satirical metaphor that I'm failing to grasp, or is it just politicion + johnny = funny?
 
It is more the fact that someone would sell condoms named after the President. The punch line is to "use with good judgement", which is an obvious allusion to Obama's good judgement.
 
Hope on a Rope
il_430xN.44424974.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_3&listing_id=17174555
 
They are also selling McCain condoms with the logo "old but not expired"
 
They have an Obama dildo as well with his head on the end.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
Use with good judgement. :smile:
http://www.obamacondoms.com/

:smile:
Looks like it would be pretty effective birth control. I know that seeing Obama's face on a condom would ruin the mood for me. I mean, he's not unattractive, but he's not exactly a sex symbol either. They say the taller candidate usually wins, but I'm wondering if it has more to do with the big ears. :rolleyes: (Actually, thinking of any politician in the midst of sex would ruin the mood for me, I think. Except maybe John Edwards...he's a pretty good looking guy.)

They could do a whole line of them. "Time for a Change" would be great for the polygamists. :biggrin:

And for those who are earning over $250K, "Prepare to get shafted."
 
This reminds me of what the Japanese say. What do you do when you have an erection? Vote!
 
Ivan Seeking said:
It is more the fact that someone would sell condoms named after the President.

Yeah I know, shouldn't it have been Clinton instead?
 
Ivan Seeking said:
This reminds me of what the Japanese say. What do you do when you have an erection? Vote!

Hahahahaha. So horrible yet so hilarious!