1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Old AP Physics tests / questions

1. Nov 3, 2007 #1
    Does anybody have the old AP Physics C questions and solutions from the 1970's or 1980's to present?
    My teacher is giving us an midterm exam (mechanics) and said it would be helpful to study the past old tests. Also, if E&M is available, I wouldn't mind having that either, it wouldn't hurt to study more also for later. This could be a useful resource for everyone. Thanks to anyone who tries to help.
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 20, 2008 #2
    AP Physics C Mechanics Multiple Choice

All of the past AP Physics C Mechanics free response questions are online through either AP Central, or a torrent. However, It's hard to find any past released multiple choice questions and solutions. Does anyone have them from any of the years? Could you make a torrent or a website where they could be downloaded? Or could you send them to my email at [email address removed by moderator] ? I'm preparing for the AP exam and am trying to get all the practice I can get. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
  4. Dec 22, 2011 #3
    Re: old AP released free response solutions

I am trying to get my hands on old exam materials too. Is there anything out there? Or any teacher who is willing to share some materials? Please message me.
  5. Dec 25, 2011 #4

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Re: old AP released free response solutions

Your best bet is to get one of the review books from a company like The College Board, Kaplan, Barron's, or The Princeton Review. They usually include some practice exams. If you do a search at Amazon for "AP Physics", you'll find many of these books.

You can also actual Free Response questions from previous tests at The College Board's website:

EDIT: Moderator's note: Two similar threads have been moved, and moved to Academic Guidance.
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?