senmeis Messages 81 Reaction score 4 Thread starter Jul 24, 2017 #1 Hi,I’m looking for online video lectures about principles of GPS but couldn’t find them. Can anybody recommend some?Senmeis
Hi,I’m looking for online video lectures about principles of GPS but couldn’t find them. Can anybody recommend some?Senmeis
berkeman Admin Messages 69,781 Reaction score 25,629 Jul 24, 2017 #2 Have you read the Wikipedia article? It is very detailed, and should answer most of your questions.
Drakkith Mentor Messages 23,212 Reaction score 7,700 Jul 24, 2017 #3 I'm not sure how in-depth you're wanting, but my search for "How does GPS work" turned up 2.9 million results on youtube.
I'm not sure how in-depth you're wanting, but my search for "How does GPS work" turned up 2.9 million results on youtube.
sophiecentaur Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 30,594 Reaction score 7,548 Jul 24, 2017 #4 PF is treated as a Physics Information Search System by some people. That's not the purpose of the forum. Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
PF is treated as a Physics Information Search System by some people. That's not the purpose of the forum.