Open University UK Physics Exam - Results in December

  • Topic: Testing 
  • Thread starter Thread starter jf22901
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exam
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
jf22901
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Hi all

I am studying with the Open University in the UK, and had my physics exam yesterday. I'm sure I've passed, but probably only with around 70%. I was hoping to get in the 85% and above category for a distinction.

Isn't it funny how you can spend hours learning the four different versions of the second law of thermodynamics, and they ask you a question about the first!

Ah well, nothing to do now but wait till December for my results! (Well, I guess I could start a bit of reading for next year's course!)

I'm not sure if you guys elsewhere in the world have exams around now, but good luck to all if you do!
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Had tests in school today and yesterday: AP USH and AP Calc.