1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Options for working as a programmer alongside studying

1. Oct 18, 2015 #1
    Hi
    I have ran into some problems recently
    One of them is that my laptop is just too old and weak for a computer programmer (and my parents wont bother themselves buying one although they have the money to)
    What options do i have to make a little money alongside studying considering that i'm in Iran (don't have access to international banks , cards , ...)
    And they are going to teach us C and JAVA soon (currently worked on some C# and PHP)

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 20, 2015 #2
    Job markets are local. Most of us in cyberspace won't be familiar with your local job market, so perhaps you would do better to get advise from someone familiar with the local job market.

4. Oct 20, 2015 #3
    I know no one to ask about this (other students barely know what programming is)
    Can you tell what kind of projects would be good for me ? Just some examples about what I can do with C and java so that I can see what possible options do I have ...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook