PF PHOTO CONTEST - Peace And Tranquility (6/21-6/27)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Contest Photo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 6K views
Sorry, even blue and green candles look reddish :wink:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Andre said:
Meanwhile, another resizing trick in windows without any advanced software is with paint.

Right click the picture file select: open with --> paint

Then in the drop down menu: "Image" select "stretch/skew" <ctrl W>

fill in the stretch boxes horizontal and vertical the percentage to shrink the image to and click OK.

Only problem being, what damn percentage do you pick. I hate these idiot software developers...
 
rsz_NewPictures006-1.jpg

it actually worked! I used the resize website and then photobucket, although I am now at my neighbors mooching highspeed.

So anyways, this is my cat Fritz, and this is his idea of "Peace and Tranquility".
 
There, now lisab makes sense again.

Your kitty is adorable, binzing!
 
Considering he is basically a mutt of a cat, he has the strongest Tabby markings I've ever seen in a cat, his sister (who is three legged after an animal attack) is gray and white, but not so heavily marked. Funny cat, he's huge, but has a higher voice than his pint sized sister Mitzy.